Thursday, April 20, 2017

Time

This week's topic was suggested by Ramana - Time.  Merriam Webster offers several definitions - I think I will borrow a few.

a moment, hour, day, or year as indicated by a clock or calendar what time is it



  1. conditions at present or at some specified period —usually used in plural times are hardmove with the times
    1. an opportune or suitable moment decided it was time to retire 
    2.  the measured or measurable period during which an action, process, or condition exists or continues :  duration
    3. Then there is the question - can we bend time? Is time travel possible in theory or otherwise?  Since we cannot bring back the past is  time really anything more than the present? Is  the future  real before it becomes the present? It is all so confusing.  But in confusion there can be beauty.

    4. That is it for the shack take on time. I hope you enjoyed the brief musical interlude. If you really want to know about time, go here. To see what my LBC cohorts have to say, check their blogs - RamanaPravin and Maria.



4 comments:

  1. You have come up to my expectations. I knew at heart that you will approach the topic with music and I am delighted to be proven right.

    Did you really read the whole book by Stephen Hawkins on Time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did read the entire book. It was not my typical one-night read though - LOL

      Delete
  2. oh lordy do I ever love dave brubeck. especially take five.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brubeck's "Take Five" -- now, this is real music!

    ReplyDelete